Camp, Jr. C.I.T. Program (ages 13 & 14)
We have changed the date for Jr CIT registration to Tuesday June 1. With so many changes happening everyday with all these Covid 19 rules and requirements we want to be sure what we will be able to offer this summer before anyone registers. We know some people like to use the early registration as a payment plan and many of you just like to know your kids are all set for the summer. I apologize for jumping the gun, I guess it was just wishful thinking that everything would be back to normal. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE ONLINE
Our 4 TWO-WEEK counselor-in-training program is geared to teens interested in pursuing employment with our department or other youth-serving agencies. Our program tackles group supervision, positive redirection, games, activities, first-aid and safety issues. We also will send your teen to some of the other camp programs we offer at different locations in the city so they learn about some of the other job opportunities that maybe open to them. Although, completing this program does not guarantee future employment, it will help you decide if working with children is something you enjoy doing.
YOUR CHILD IS ONLY ALLOWED TO ENROLL IN ONE SESSION PER YEAR
NO CAMP MONDAY JULY 5
- Youths may enroll in one session only.
- Meet Mon-Fri 9 am- 4 pm at Painter Park.
- Enrollment is limited to 10 participants in each session
- REGISTRATION OPENS 6/1/2021
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL IN ALL REQUIRED QUESTIONS IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING PAPER APPLICATIONS. BUT IF YOUR CHILD NEEDS MEDICATION DURING THEIR TIME HERE OR A SPECIAL NEED WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT A MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM AND RETURN IT TO OUR OFFICE BEFORE CAMP BEGINS
Additional Forms and Files: