Boys Summer Fun Basketball League (age 7-10 & 11-14)
We have changed the date for the boys registration to Tuesday May 4 . With so many changes happening everyday with all these Covid 19 rules and requirements we want to be sure what we will be able to offer this summer before anyone registers.
Due to Covid 19 protocols we need to make some changes.
1. We will NOT be having a draft for the 11-14 year old. We will make the teams from the registrations. Like what we do with 7-10 year old group we will mail your roster with along with your coaches name and schedule.
2. Players and coaches, referees and scorekeepers will be the only ones allowed inside the gate. We ask that only parents come to the games.
3. No players will be allowed on the court until their game time and the other players from the previous game are off the courts.
4. The wearing of masks by players coaches, referees, and scorekeepers will be required.
5. If you child is sick please keep them home.
6. Anyone testing positive during the season must contact their coach and the league supervisor.
Things are getting better but it's not time yet to drop our guard. Let's use our heads and hopefully get through this season without any problems. But please remember it's only a game and people's health is much more important.
Our 5-week 10-game schedule plus a playoff summer basketball program meets Mon/Wed nights at the Nike Site courts on Saw Mill Rd.
Our 7-10 year old program is both a fun and instructional league for boys. Teams will be formed by Parks and Recreation staff. Rosters and schedules will be mailed.
Our 11-14 is our competitive league. All players will be placed on a team.
Registration for West Haven residents opens Tues May 4 . It can be done at the Parks & Recreation online ONLY. You must be no older than 14 when the league begins on Monday June 14. Fee is $40. RESIDENTS ONLY.
We will mail out schedules and team roster. Shirts will be handed out the first night of league play.
REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 28
Additional Forms and Files: