Swimming, Public Swim (Carrigan)
Carrigan Pool is located at 2 Tetlow Street
Pay $2.00 at pool
Please review and respect all pool rules and regulations as they are there for everyone's safety and well being. If you have any questions regarding our rules and regulations, please make sure you talk to a supervisor on duty.
Swim, Public Swim
- Our open-swim program is limited to 20 swimmers per lifeguard and meets Monday - Friday from 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Maximum number of swimmers is 75.
- Children Under 12 must have a guardian (+18) In the Pool Area
- Children Under 8 must have a guardian (+18) in the water
- Proof of residence required.
- Family Passes are available, 20 visits for $40 with no expiration date, save 50%!!! Call 937-3651 or stop by the Recreation Office for more information.
- Public Swim will be canceled if the Playground Camps are Canceled.