West Haven Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
ADULT CARDIO - MUSCLE TONE FITNESS
Join our exercise workout designed by instructor Heather Frazee twice a week ( Monday's & Wednesday's ) and see results in your energy level and waistline. This program will include various muscle toning and body sculpting techniques utilizing aerobic steps, exercise bands and bars, medicine ball, hand & leg weights. YOU control the intensity of your work out!
Class is designed for all levels of exercise enthusiasts - a fun way to tone & firm your body with noticeable results.
- NO CLASS on the following dates : November 15th, 17th, 22nd & 24th.
- Please provide your own floor mat, hand and /or leg weights - optional. Limited number of these items are available at the program location.
- Exercise bands, medicine balls, aerobic steps, weighted poles, hand & leg weights will be utilized throughout the session.
- For weather related cancellations, monitor the homepage of this website for alerts or email, text notification
- Class will be held on the 2nd Floor of the Johnson/Noble Senior Center. Located on 201 Noble Street
- Masks must be worn inside Johnson Senior Center Building